New features, updates announced for 23YM Pioneer 700 side-by-side
For the 2023 model year, Honda Canada announces updates to the Pioneer 700 midsize multipurpose side-by-side.
Known for its heavyweight capability on the worksite and lightweight handling on the trail, the Pioneer 700 builds on its strong reputation with key improvements for 2023. Its refinements are aimed at improving performance and comfort, increasing storage capacity and enhancing accessory integration.
All-in Price/ Colour:
- Pioneer 700 – 4P Deluxe: $21,599
NEW FOR 2023
- Added Storage: The storage volume is nearly twice that of the previous generation, and the glove box is the largest of any Honda side-by-side.
- Tilt Steering: A new tilt steering wheel enables fine-tuned comfort, in addition to improved vehicle ingress and egress.
- Beverage Holders: The front-door-mounted beverage holders have been redesigned to hold tumbler-size cups.
- Pre-wired Accessory Connector: A pre-wired panel is provided under the hood to simplify installation of Honda and aftermarket electronic accessories.
- Dash Switch Panel: Also to facilitate clean installation of electronic accessories, pre-wired switches are integrated in the dash.
- In-Bed Outlet: A handy 12-volt accessory receptacle can now be found in the bed, enabling use of electronic devices like coolers, work lights, food warmers, sprayers, air compressors and more.
- New Meter: A new dash meter that’s twice the size of the previous generation, for improved visibility.
- Bed Lights: For locating gear in low-light conditions—for example, selecting a fishing lure—the Pioneer 700 now comes with dual bed lights.
- Wheels: Now comes standard with black aluminum wheels.
- Electric Power Steering: Updated Electric Power Steering increases torque assist by more than 25%, improves handling and features a new “Return to Center” function that improves responsiveness and reduces steering effort.
- Protection: Adding to Honda’s legendary durability, quality and reliability, the Pioneer 700 is designed with a new radiator-fan vent tube, increased frame strength-to-weight ratio and revised front and rear driveshaft boots that improve puncture resistance.
To subscribe to the latest Honda Canada news and updates, please visit www.hondanews.ca.