Honda Brand Campaign Expands on History of Groundbreaking Products with Eye to Future of Mobility
- New “Forever Determined” brand spot showcases Honda’s innovative roots along with future mobility products – all with viewers in the driver’s seat
- Honda products past, present and future are featured – from iconic cars, bikes and race machines to Honda’s innovative eVTOL aircraft
Honda shows how it is “Forever Determined” to expand mobility solutions that inspire people and help make their lives better in the brand’s latest campaign: Honda – Forever Determined.
Building on its recent “Origin of Determination” campaign with a story of mobility innovation only Honda can tell, the brand’s latest spot shows how Honda is taking on new challenges to create future mobility products and experiences.
“Forever Determined” puts viewers in the driver’s seat of some of Honda’s most iconic products – past, present and future – all developed through innovative technology and the sheer determination of Honda engineers. The new campaign also highlights new initiatives that enable Honda to take on future challenges. “Forever Determined” will be featured across a wide range of media platforms and across all social media channels.
“Our path to an electrified future includes connecting with a new generation of customers by telling the Honda story, which is rich in history and unlike any other manufacturer in the world,” says Steve Hui, Assistant Vice President Honda Canada. “Honda’s future includes new and innovative mobility initiatives and products that share the same spirt as the motorcycles, marine engines, cars, trucks and jets we’ve been making for decades.”
Honda “Forever Determined” Creative and Featured Products
“Forever Determined” features more than 70 years of iconic Honda products from the past, present and into the future: the Honda Type A Motorized Bicycle and RC142 Motorcycle, the all-new 2023 Civic Type R, as well as race vehicles from desert racers like the Baja Ridgeline, and Honda-powered Formula 1® championship machines. The spot also highlights new directions in mobility, from HondaJet to future products like Honda eVTOL (electric vertical take-off and landing) aircraft, and a nod to Honda’s accelerating efforts in research and development in the field of space technologies.
Viewers will see new and iconic heritage Honda products from the driver, rider, captain and pilot perspective during the “Forever Determined” spot, including:
- Type A Motorized Bicycle: a prototype developed by Soichiro Honda
- RC142 Motorcycle on the iconic Isle of Man TT Race
- All-new 2023 Honda Civic Type R – the most powerful Type R ever
- Max Verstappen’s Honda-Powered F1 racecar Oracle Red Bull Racing’s RB16B crossing the finish line in Abu Dhabi and winning the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship™
- Honda S-Dream setting a class record at Bonneville Speed Week
- HondaJet Elite S: the fastest, farthest and highest-flying aircraft in its class
- Honda’s rugged race truck, the Baja Ridgeline
- HRC CRF450R motorcycle
- CRF450 RALLY winning motorcycle category at Dakar Rally
- Formula 4 Power Stroke boat powered by Honda
- Honda eVTOL taking off
Honda’s Commitment to a Zero Emissions Future
In April 2021, Honda global CEO Toshihiro Mibe outlined the company’s vision for global sales of electrified vehicles as part of Honda’s strategy to achieve carbon-neutrality for its products and corporate activities by 2050, which the campaign addresses. This vision calls for 40 percent of North American sales to be battery-electric and fuel cell electric vehicles by 2030, increasing to 80 percent by 2035, and to 100 percent by 2040.
To subscribe to the latest Honda Canada news and updates, please visit www.hondanews.ca.
About Honda Canada
Honda Canada Inc. was founded in 1969 and is the parent company for both Honda and Acura vehicle brands in Canada. Since 1986, the company has produced Honda engines and almost 10 million cars and light trucks at its Alliston, Ontario manufacturing facilities, where the Honda Civic and Honda CR-V are currently built. Honda Canada has invested over $6.5 billion in Canada, and each year sources over $3 billion in goods and services from Canadian suppliers. Since its inception, Honda Canada has sold over five million Honda and Acura passenger cars and light trucks in Canada through a dealer network of more than 280 dealerships across the country. For more information, please visit www.hondacanada.ca.